Convenient Solutions for Conventional Gas & Tankless Water Heaters
Whether you need to upgrade due to safety concerns, energy efficiency, copper repiping, or the need for fresh water, let the experts at All In 1 Plumbing in Bellflower, California, quickly replace or install your water heater. We install and replace any type of water heater in your home or business, including conventional gas water heaters and tankless water heaters.
Conventional Gas Water Heaters
The conventional water heater has improved in recent years. This type of water heater now has thicker insulation, motorized dampers to reduce heat loss, and an energy factor (EF) of at least .67.
- Lowest Upfront Cost
- Easiest to Install
- No Fans or Pumps to Burnout (Reliable over Decades of Use)
- Less Efficient & More Expensive to Run
Tankless Water Heaters
As opposed to keeping 40 or 50 gallons of hot water stored for 24 hours a day, the tankless units are made to heat water only when you need it, which saves energy. A flow sensor detects when you open the faucet, opening the gas valve and firing up the burners. The heater measures the incoming water temperature and calculates how quickly the water should flow past the burners.
- Puts Out an Endless Supply of Hot Water
- Saves 30 to 50 Percent in Energy Costs over a Conventional Gas Heate
- Small & Hangs on the Wall Freeing up Floor Space
- A Lag Time of Three to Eight Seconds to Fire up the Burners and Heat the Water to the Set Temperature
- Installation Can Be a Major Project
- Must Be Flushed Annually with Special Chemicals to Remove
- Scale and Maintain Energy Efficiency
Never wait for hot water again. Adding a recirculating pump provides hot water at every faucet or shower when needed, eliminating waisted water. It can be installed easily on any water system and requires no additional piping.
We Service Residential and Commercial Locations!
We provide the absolute best service and the most experienced repiping service in California. We are able to repair, replace and maintain the following brands: Bradford White, A.O. Smith, Bosch and more! We are licensed, insured and very experienced, so if you have a problem with your water heater, call us today!